INSTRUMENTS AIRLOCKS PA SERIES
This Airlock is designed to block the pressure in the diaphragm chamber of an Actuator when the air pressure falls below the desired set value(1.0-4.0KG/CM2).
The airlock design has a built-in relief valve which exhausts air from the diaphragm chamber if there is a need to manually operate the actuator, thereby preventing damage to the actuator diaphragm.
- Robust design for long-life performance.
- Compact size and low weight.
- Available in epoxy-painted aluminium or stainless steel.
- Easily adjustable.
- Mounting bracket supplied as standard.
- Connector - 1/4" NPT.
- Material - Aluminium/Epoxy paint - Stainless steel.