P3300i Series Electro/Pneumatic Valve Positioners
The P3300i series of valve positioners is a milliampere signal version of the P3300 pneumatic valve positioner. It utilises all the features of the P3300 but can operate from a standard 4-20 mA signal.
- Case :
Epoxy painted Aluminium as standard. Optional Stainless Steel.
- Covers :
Polyester/Aluminium (Epoxy painted). Optional Stainless Steel.
- Internals :
Brass/Steel/Aluminium. Optional all Stainless Steel.
The case/cover of the positioner are of rugged construction. The positioner is mounted on a heavy duty plate which affords very good resistance to rough handling and vibration.
- Zero and span adjustments on the I/P module are easily accessible and are non-interactive.
- 4-20 mA dc + split range.
- Pneumatic pressure as required by actuator up to 95% of supply,
- M 20 psi (1.4 Bar) Max 60 psi (4.1 Bar)
- Up to 8" travel (max). Feedback lever rotation 50o.
- 1/4' NPT female.
- 1/2" NPT female. (Other options on request.)
- P3300i/1 - None.
- P3300i/2 - EExib IIc T6.
- P3300i/3 - EExd IIc T4, 15, T6.
- P3300i/4 - Type 'N'.
- Current - 4-20 mA.
- Resistance - Approx 200 ohm.
- Capacitance - Negligible.
- Pressure - 0.2- 1.0 Bar (3-15 psi).
- Characteristic - Linear (Direct Acting).
- Consumption - 0.10 kg/h at 4.0 Bar.
LINEARITY <1.0%. HYSTERESIS <0.4%. REPEATABILITY <0.01%.
TEMP RANGE (Operating)
- - 20o - +60oC Standard.
- - 40oC to specification.
MOUNTING POSITION EFFECT <0.5% SHOCK INFLUENCE <1.0% at 5g
Freq. = 10 - 200 HZ Amplitude SMAX = 0.5mm.
WEATHER PROOF RATINGS
- I/P Module IP65
- Pneumatic Section lP55.