KOSO INDIA STRIVES TO ACHIEVE ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR BUSINESS AND AT KOSO WE BELIEVE THAT OUR ENVIABLE REPUTATION FOR SUPPLYING BESPOKE HIGH QUALITY CONTROL VALVES DEPENDS DIRECTLY ON OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION.
Our Policy is to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and policies and to use best practice as far as is reasonably practicable. We aspire to g beyond our legal obligations and we are committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of Quality, Health and Safety whilst preventing harm to the environment and to public health.
We provide environmental, health and safety awareness training for all our managers and employees and we maintain an open communication environment where employees and managers are free to raise issues and concerns about health, safety and environmental issues.
We will ensure that resources are available to enable us to achieve our objectives and targets. The Managing Director is responsible to the Board for our quality, health, safety and environmental performance and implementation of this policy. The Managing Director will be supported by the HSEQ team who will provide regular reports on progress. All employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met
Maintaining the highest standards of quality throughout design, production and customer service is the cornerstone of Koso\'s philosophy. Our plant is accredited in accordance with Quality Management System ISO 9001 and Environmental Management System ISO 14001. In addition all products, where applicable, conform to ATEX, PED and all other applicable Directives and are CE marked accordingly.
The company\'s standard manufacturing experience includes NACE MR01.75, NORSOK, API 6A and Shell specifications . Our in-house inspection and testing facilities include hardness testing, NDE, PMI, gas and flow testing.
Safety is the key element in everything we do, with all employees undergoing both general and specific Health and Safety trainin
Health and Safety
KOSO is committed to continuously improving performance towards zero injuries and occupational illness by providing a safe working environment for all our employees, contractors, vendors and customers.
TO ACHIEVE THIS, OUR OBJECTIVES ARE TO:
- Promote good health and safety practice within the Company by ensuring that employees at all levels have a clear understanding of their responsibilities and accountabilities for health and safety.
- Promote health and safety operational excellence through training, effective communication and by raising safety awareness.
- Investigate thoroughly all incidents & accidents to determine contributing factors and promote continued performance improvement
- Take Health & Safety measures by providing Safety Shoes, Glasses, Masks etc. and making compulsion for everyone to follow the rules.
- Equipped with the facilities like Fire Alarm, Fire extinguishers, Hydrant System, Fire Sprinklers which will enable us to achieve safety in fire fighting situations.
- Also installed Emergency Exit Plan on every floor, every department which enables all to find a safe & secure exit during extreme conditions.
We measure our performance by auditing behaviours, work processes, management systems and equipment. Our management team is responsible and accountable for the health and safety of employees and contractors. Our employees and contractors are responsible and accountable for performing their daily activities in line with the HSEQ Policies.
MINIMISE RISK : MAXIMISE PERFORMANCE.
At KOSO we accept responsibility for the consequential impacts our operations have on both the local and global environment and we are committed to continuous improvement.
We recognise that the implementation of good environmental practice is entirely compatible with business growth and, above all, we aim to comply with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements. With regard to our identified significant environmental aspects, we will not knowingly violate any requirement imposed on our operations by applicable legislation or regulation. We will maintain systems to ensure legislative compliance, operating to official guidance and to appropriate industry best practice.
To minimise our impact on the environment our objectives are to:
- Improve efficiency and reduce our consumption of resources.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, reuse and recycling.
- Prevent pollution by managing our operations carefully and efficiently.
- Ensure that our staff are aware of relevant environmental issues, and of their own roles and responsibilities in delivering the overall programme and providing training for those with particular responsibilities
- Work towards reducing our carbon footprint by conserving energy, water and raw materials and, wherever possible, by considering environmental issues when designing and manufacturing our product.
- Work towards reviewing the chemicals and substances we use and replacing these with products which have a reduced environmental impact.
To achieve these objectives we have implemented an Environmental Management System which is audited and certified to the International Standard ISO 14001. We collect environmental performance data, review our performance and seek to make improvements wherever possible.