SIZES : 1" to 16" (25mm to 400mm)
RATINGS : ASME 600 to 4,500/API 6A 3,000 to 15,000
WHY CHOOSE A SERIES 73 CHOKE VALVE?
- Proven design for more than 30 years.
- Designed & manufactured to ASME B16.34/API 6A/ISO 10423.
- Choose from numerous trim designs, from single-stage, high-capacity to multi-stage low noise and anti-cavitation.
- Patented sand-resistant LCV trim design.
- Choke design has inherently high capacity and rangeability.
- Choke body materials can be of forged, HIPped or cast construction.
- Robust cartridge trim (bi-directional flow option).
- Patented plug/seat design for heavily contaminated flows.
- Solid or balanced plug available.
- Dump tube/sparger (only for bypass to condenser)
- High-grade premium carbide trims for optimum erosion resistance.
- Brick stopper anti-collapse trim available.
- Choose from a wide range of actuator options.
- Seals are resilient and do not suffer from explosive decompression.
HF HIGH FRICTION CARTRIDGE TRIM :
- Divides the main flow into many small streams, increasing turbulence and noise peak frequency and maximising the pipe wall transmission loss.
- High energy levels, pressure and velocity are dissipated within the trim - avoiding erosion damage.
- Design of final stage ensures low-velocity non-interacting jets, avoiding unnecessary noise generation in the choke outlet.
- Various trim sizes can be used on different choke body sizes, to suit a wide range of process parameters.
- The inner tungsten carbide control elements are protected from impact damage by the outer cartridge sleeve.
HF-LCV ANTI-EROSION TRIM DESIGN :
On applications where there is a risk of high sand contamination, the HF-LCV trim design is the ideal choice. It has been independently tested and has proved very successful in some of the most erosive service conditions.
- Premium-grade solid tungsten carbide critical control elements.
- Solid tungsten carbide sacrificial plug nose.
- Shrouded plug seat, protected from the high erosive flow path.
- Hole development dead band - the seating area is removed from the main flow area.
- Stem scrapers prevent migration of sand into the stem seal area.
- Resilient plug seals with scraper rings.
- Metallic 'brick stopper' prevents solid particles impacting directly on the tungsten carbide.
- Optional tungsten carbide wear sleeve.